We are happy to announce the launch of the next generation Spirotrac®6 PC software providing a powerful respiratory diagnostic platform. The redesigned software is compliant with 2019 ATS/ERS spirometry guidelines, meeting international guidelines on accuracy and reporting.
The software includes a 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG) option with detailed results based on the University of Glasgow interpretation algorithm. A brand-new user interface provides advanced quality control feedback for rapid and easy testing. Filing and storing results could not be simpler with fast connection to your electronic medical record (EMR) system, streamlining your clinical workflow.
- Supports full-feature spirometry testing and bronchodilator responsiveness testing with over 50 available parameters.
- Provides instant quality feedback using the latest 2019 ATS/ERS spirometry grading, test/session acceptability, usability, and repeatability criteria.
- Uses latest global lung function initiative (GLI) predicted equations with lower limit of normal (LLN), %Pred and Z-scores for accurate assessment of abnormality.
- Saves time and ensures consistency with Standardized Operator Comments to quickly add comments to the subject record.
- Combines spirometry and ECG into one comprehensive patient record. The integrated Glasgow Algorithm provides a computer-generated analysis of potential cardiac abnormalities, a full range of parameters, interpretation, and rhythm analysis.
Compatible with Pneumotrac, BT12 ECG and new Alpha.
Contact us for more information.