We are seeking a customer focussed and proactive Associate Project Manager to join our Clinical Trials Project Management team in the UK. You will provide excellent customer service by managing and coordinating multiple internal functions and stakeholders to deliver external products and services for clinical trials projects, in-line with customer expectations & requirements. Offering a competitive salary and benefits, this position includes opportunity for international travel and excellent development opportunities.
- Plan and execute service delivery projects for clinical trials, under the guidance of a Senior/Project Manager.
- Work with a Senior/Project Manager to gather, understand and define customer requirements.
- Understand and explain Vitalograph products and services to customers, with support from Senior/Project Manager.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and technical teams to provide deliverables that meet customer expectations.
- Risk Management for assigned projects; work with internal & external stakeholders to identify, assess & mitigate potential project risks.
- Management of Project team member(s)’ tasks to deliver services for assigned projects.
- Ensure GCP compliance according to Vitalograph’s QMS.
- Report on study progress to internal & external stakeholders.
- Management of project issues; including identification, response, root cause analysis, CAPA.
- Deliver system & service training to external customers (Face-to-face and remotely via web conference).