Vitalograph is seeking an experienced media specialist and training material developer to play a key role in the development of a new clinical trials training provision. Reporting to the Training Manager and working alongside project management teams and content specialists, the Training Coordinator (Media Specialist) will co-ordinate the development and creation of video and eLearning content, as well as managing, creating and producing bespoke training content across multiple clinical trial projects.
- Planning, development and coordination of video and eLearning content for external training.
- Liaising with the video production company to produce the video content.
- Manage video updates and perform basic video editing as required.
- Manage the translation of videos and eLearning content with the translation vendor.
- Creation and design of SCORM compliant e-learning material using iSpring authoring tool.
- Management of the document control process to progress videos from templates to final issued media files.
- Maintenance of templates for videos and SCORM compliant e-learning packages for external training.
- Monitoring the quality of video and eLearning content and its effectiveness as a training tool.
- Providing regular reports to the Training Manager on the process and quality of video and eLearning development.
- Communicating training updates with the appropriate Project Management Teams.
- Supporting the Training Team in development of other external training content e.g., manuals and presentations.
- Administration of the Learning Management System, Moodle.
- Identifying areas for improvement in our external training services.
Based in Maids Moreton, Buckinghamshire and with offices around the globe, we design and manufacture high quality, innovative respiratory equipment, providing project and data management services for clinical trials. Our family-owned company encourages innovation and hard work in a friendly, respectful environment. We offer a private healthcare and pension scheme as well as bespoke training tailored to an individual’s needs.