Blood pressure is a simple, quick and non-invasive measure. It is important in most clinical trials, not only as a method of screening and monitoring cardiovascular risk but often as a therapeutic endpoint in its own right.
Blood pressure testing is offered as a module in Spirotrac® software on the COMPACT Medical Workstation. Vitalograph blood pressure solutions offer a choice of validated devices to measure blood pressure to meet study requirements or site’s own devices may be used. Visit workflows may be customized in Spirotrac to align with your Clinical Trial protocol and meet study endpoints.
Our team of experts are on hand to advise and support with integrating blood pressure data into your study design.
Vitalograph’s blood pressure assessment solutions include:
– COMPACT Medical Workstation.
– Choose integrated device or site device to meet endpoint requirements.
– Study software customized to protocol requirements.
– Site training.
– Advice and support for study design.
– Blood pressure position: supine, sitting, standing
– Includes parameters for alerting on orthostatic hypotension, orthostatic tachycardia, and asymptomatic parameters of low BP
Please get in touch. We would welcome the opportunity to hear about your study needs and to explain how our services can support you.
Make sure you understand the international safety guidelines for spirometry testing by downloading our 5 Key Considerations Guide and order your FREE trial pack of Bacterial Viral Filters to help you test safely.